Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

End of Year Teacher Gift

I'm running behind as usual, I really just can't seem to keep all these balls in the air like I use to. Sadly what has to give is my blog, which is my outlet that keeps me happy. I'm working on finding that balance again!
 
I returned from another work trip to right into the party mode for my son. So I didn't get to post the things I made for the end of school. The first thing I made was for the teachers. I always like to say thank you for all the hard work they do. Cole has 6 teachers being in middle school and Caden had one for his teacher and I always do for Cole's previous teacher who is such a blessing. 
 
 
I found this great idea for Daiquiri Glasses on Alayna's Creations. They are simple to make, inexpensive but perfect for a teacher! 
 
What you Need:
Daiquiri Glass (Plastic $1 Dollar Tree)
Sunscreen (Travel Size $1)
Chocolates
Freezer Pops (liquid form 2 or so from box of 12 $1 Dollar Tree)
Chapstick
Flavor Water Packets
Paper Umbrella's
Beach Decorations (I used Flamingo Sticks)
Straws (I used Flamingo Straws)
Card stock (for tag)
Ribbon (for tag - I used twine)
 
Add all the items to the cup, attach the tag if you would like also. She has a few free printables to check out. I attached with twine, but you could use ribbon if you want. Have fun with them!
 
 I know I'm late save for next year .. lol
 
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

1 comment:

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover