My oldest asked for Tater Tot Casserole last week and I went on a little crazy themed week and found several different versions to try. The tried and true version was the winner but I liked this one. I tried to make this as healthy as I could. I found this recipe on This Mama Loves.
Ingredients:2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I used Red Fat Cheese)
8 oz. package diced ham
32 oz. bag of tater tots (I use crowns they are half the size and bake nicer)
1 cup sour cream (I used Red Fat)
1-10.75 oz. can of cream of chicken soup (I used red fat)
3 tsp. yellow mustard
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. salt
(I added in Corn)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 9×13 pan with butter.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until well mixed and everything is evenly distributed.
- Place mixture in prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until heated through and top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes before serving.
I know I'm late save for next year .. lol
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.