Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Science Fair Time Again ... Prep time!

And we are on kid #2 entering into the science fair time! As most of you know I'm a little nutty and LOVE to do something that not ever kid has done for birthday's, parties, holidays and science fairs also.

Caden I went on a Google hunt to find the coolest science experiment we could find. For Cole we did the very cool Popcorn popping experiment. The lemon clock for Caden also has been done. We came across the soap expanding experiment! We're you take different soaps and see what expands the most. After he found an experiment he liked we then went on to find how to do the board. Caden loves to use my cricut for parties and is so excited to use it to make his board. We plan on cutting a bunch of circles in sizes and colors to look like bubbles. 

 I found these on Pinterest to start us out:

This is a different soap experiment but a cool idea with bubbles and how to show off the soap afterwards.

 Idea of how to lay out the board

 We saw this cool idea that we thought we would have out at the science fair so his friends can try the experiment also!


Happy Science Fair Adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Would have loved Pinterest back when my kids had Science Projects. I hated them year after year!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover