Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Burnt dinner anyone?

Sorry I didn't write anything last night. As soon as I got home I was so excited to find the episodes I hadn't seen of Army Wives. The boys did their best to sit still, well they at least kept it to a dull roar. And when I mean dull it's a sound just below Chucky Cheese on a Saturday! For once Rick's home entertainment system actually came in handy for me, I turned it on and was able to catch most words! It's better than nothing!
Rick ended up having a very busy day at work, I'm so proud of him even with his bum knee he caught 4 shop lifters! He then had to wait for the police to finish up and didn't get home until after 10pm. Here I was hoping he would be home early, so I made a special dinner. I got mom's recipe for the green beans and bacon, made up some potatoes and cube steak (Rick's Fav). Well when he called and said he would be home for awhile I had this bright idea to put it in the oven to "keep" warm. LOL ... I'm so blond I turned on low broil and shut the door, ok stop rolling your eyes @@. I was so into my shows and watching the boys that by the time I thought about looking at his dinner it was a lovely shade of black. It was cemented to the plate! Thankfully I had enough beans and potatoes to make a new plate, sorry no meat for you! Poor guy he had an amazing day at work and his reward was either a plate of black lumps or no meat!
What a way to end that day! Today was crazy busy at work and when I got home I find that computer is not working. GRRR does it ever end? I tried to call my dad the computer genius and no answer. Hopefully we can get this fixed before Friday to do my 2nd job. Does the craziness slow down at least? I don't think so! I'm sure we'll have more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Grrrr... I'm 51 years old. Nope, it never ends. At least it hasn't ended so far.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rick, I did have a little light at the end of the tunnel and you have now just crushed it. LOL just joking, thank you for your support and comment. I appreciate it! Alexis

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover