- Make sure you sit next to a skinny person if your fluffy on the flight. So your “booty overflow” doesn’t touch them .
- Blinkers are not even optional there, I mean not even used. I was blown away with people bobbing and weaving out of traffic. Rick just laughed and said that was just how it was here. I was cringing in my seat.
- Not always a lot of smiles and Hello’s. I think this may be a Washington thing that we say Hello to everyone.
- Ladies will wear HIGH heels to Disney …. Who the HECK wears high heel shoes to a park. CRAP my tenny shoes even gave me a blister!
- Ladies will wear skirts (like business type) to a park?
- Some people wear things I would expect to see at a beach not at a park, had to shield boys eyes a few times … lol ALONG with Ricks.
- IF you are walking slow to get to a line (you know dragging kids behind you) people will actually speed up and walk in front of you to get in line!
- People have no camera manners, they will walk right in front of you while taking a picture.
- You CAN bring in snacks for the kids to the park, we were even able to bring in Capri Suns. YES that was a life saver and money saver!
- If your legs get chapped and need baby powder and you’re in a pinch you will pay $5.99 for a mini bottle you would find in the travel section for $.99! Oh yes had to do that!
- IF you need bobby pins to hold back your hair when in a convertible and you’re in a pinch you’ll pay $6.99 for those also that you would find in a travel section for $.99! Yup did that also!
So when you visit there make sure you sit next to a skinny person and learn to suck it in for a 2 hour flight! Bathrooms are also tight so you may want to pee before you get on and avoid all drinks on the flight! Make sure you pack cotton pants because new capris in the heat and walking will lead to chapping which then leads to expensive baby powder! Be ready to drive fast and move the heck out of the way you never know when the person to the side of you may decide he wants your spot on the freeway! Get your mean face on if your taking a picture let ppl know you mean business if they step in front of your view! Pack Band-Aids for yourself, heck you may have to pass it out to the people in high heels!
Have fun, this was all done in fun. We had a blast and you know me I will always find something to laugh about. Take no offense California or Disney we loved you!