Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sneaking Greens into Dinner

First off I want to say thank you for all the prayers for my grandmother’s passing.  They mean more than any words I can form right now.

I have a brain overload now, so I thought I’d put up some recipes.  As we know I’m all about getting veggies in.  My boys thankfully have always had veggies so I don’t really have a problem with them eating them.  BUT I do like giving it to them in new ways.  My mom use to always make Quiche’s and Soups so this is fitting to showcase some of my favorites growing up but done in a low fat version.

First off we have a Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche That turned out very yummy.  Now it’s not as creamy as if it was made with all eggs but still very yummy!

IMG_5633

Recipe-001

Next on the list is a Crockpot Creamy Chicken Spinach Soup that was very yummy and you didn’t have big spinach leaves.

IMG_5320

Recipe1

So there you have two very simple and classic meals that were low in fat.  Enjoy!  On our menu tonight is Crockpot Chicken Stroganoff.

What is on your menu tonight?

8 comments:

  1. I really need to give Lucas more veggies. He's starting to try more things though so it's getting better! :)Love the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Now I want some! :)

    I'm so sorry about your grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear this sweetie, we also lost an aunt whom we loved and she was very young and just lost her husband to cancer.

    I wish your family peace and you always know how to make me lick my chops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quiche looks really good. I really like broccoli. I will pass on the spinach soup though.

    What's for supper?? Oatmeal or Lean Cuisine?

    My thoughts remain with your family at this sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quiche sounds great! I know I could get Hubby to eat that with those veggies hidden inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The both sound yummy. Two meals I am sure I would enjoy. Your family is so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MMM the soup and quiche both sound delish. I wish my kids would eat more veggies. Hope you are hanging in there mama.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover