Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Noodles & Banana’s (ok not together … lol)

Ok have I told you how much I love Pinterest?  I love doing my meal planning with it and have found these two recipes PLUS a really cool trick how to shred chicken fast (instead of me doing it with 2 forks and having uneven chicken.

First I found this Bacon Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken, that was super yummy served over whole wheat noodles.

IMG_0145

Recipe3

This was the trick I found on pinterest and it ACTUALLY worked!  I cooked the chicken in the crockpot and then threw it in my Kitchen-aid mixer with the paddle and with in seconds I had perfectly shredded chicken.

Recipe4-001

And a little something special for my neighbor.  I found this Banana Oatmeal Cookie Recipe that I made into scones in my new scone pan!  Then a simple glaze of powder sugar, milk & vanilla.

IMG_5183

sRecipe2-001

So there you have it two more easy recipes.  We ended up buying a new bed last night at Ikea so it was a quick meal at the Ikea Bistro.  So hopefully tonight while Rick is building our new bed (with that lovely allen wrench) and taking apart our old four poster log bed.  I may get an actual dinner together.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new bed.

    Your recipes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know I need a KitchenAid! I am the worst chicken, pork, meat shredder in the world and I really cant stand doing it and that way looks like it comes out so perfect! You always find the best stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both sound delicious. Love the scone pan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shredded chicken tip. I have been prepping beef and chicken ahead of time. What a time saver. I can make soups, tacos, sauces and just throw the cooked meat in. It has made my life a lot easier. I spend a Sunday afternoon cooking about once month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi - re your "polar post" monday night please email and we will definatley get back to you click on there link and you can see what they do
    kind regards
    james

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chicken shredding tip is awesome! Will definitely have to try that! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover