Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Girls Just Want to have FUN ... Youth & Tween Girl Birthday Gift

As most of you have figured out by now I'm a HUGE fan of giving a gift in a basket.  One of my besties daughters were having a birthday party together (she does this every year).  I must say I have been known to give them a combined gift.  I just couldn't do that this time since they are getting older.  So I thought why not cool gift's in a basket.


For the Tween Gift I found some of what I thought to be the best and favorite things.

What you need:
DVD - I picked up Tooth Fairy
Candy Bars / Candy
Lip Gloss
Glow Sticks
Stickers
Pedicure Set
Hair Bands
Gum
(other ideas, Teen Mag, Make up)
Basket
Wood Letters
Wood Character (something they like)

I put a little tissue paper in the basket and then filled it with all the fun items.  She is really into Soccer so I found a soccer ball at Micheal;s and letters to spell her name.  I used my favorite item the Glue Gun and hot glued it all on!  It was a simple but super fun gift!!


For the Youth Gift I wanted to switch it up a little so her basket had a few different items


What you Need:
Bubbles
Glow Sticks
Movie (Open Season)
Candy
Chap stick
Stickers
Nail polish
Hair bands
Baton
Basket
Wood Letters
Wood Flower (or what they like)

I put a little tissue paper in the basket and then filled it with all the fun items.  Caden found a pretty flower he wanted to use for her  at Micheal's and letters to spell her name.  I used my favorite item the Glue Gun and hot glued it all on!  It was a simple but super fun gift!!


This was another simple one but a huge hit!  Hope you all have a great day and give this a try!

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

10 comments:

  1. What girl wouldn't love that!!! It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading all your basket posts lead me to an idea for a thank you basket for the woman who is helping my kids with their sheep showmanship skills. I'll have to post it when/if I get it done. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha for some reason, this post makes me think of Cindy Lauper up there belting out Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like getting a whole bunch of presents. What could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so awesome! I love the gift ideas you come up with. My sister asked me the other day if I had any ideas for the guys in her office. She is the only woman in an office of men (she keeps them organized and on schedule lol) and I immediately thought of you. I told her a beer basket! :D

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover