Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, September 2, 2013

Then Comes Baby ... Mom to be Kit

After the wedding comes baby, in my case baby #1 came home from the honeymoon with us.  My dear friend is having baby #2 and it was her birthday so I did a duel gift.  I thought it would be fun to do a Mom to be Kit for her.   I looked on pinterest and didn't find exactly I wanted so I went and picked up what I always wanted when I was pregnant.  I think it turned out pretty darn cute.  Next time I may add some fun ribbon and a baby themed item glued onto the front of the basket but overall I was really happy with it.


What you Need:
A Good Book (who doesn't want to put their feet up and read)
Sprite (for upset tummy)
Pretzels (always good to snack on)
Red Vines (always a good snack too)
Saltines (Helps with tummy)
Gum (Mint helps with tummy)
Chicken Noodle Soup (Reminds me of childhood)
Tea
Chocolate (who doesn't need chocolate)
Plastic Cup with Straw
Crystal Light or Store Version
Basket

I won a giveaway a while back so I have a ton of bins on hand which helps since you all know my love of gifts in a bin.  I put some tissue paper in the bottom to make it easy to prop up everything.  I then placed the items in the bin and arranged it to make it look the best.  I really like how it turned out and my friend really enjoyed it.


Give it a whirl I'm sure you'd make any mom to be very happy!

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

17 comments:

  1. Great gift idea! I also like to use bins to put gifts in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, and Janet Evanovich happens to be my favorite author!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim we are so alike me too!! OK but what did you think of the movie. SOOOO NOT who I would picture as Stephanie Plum! I know I'm crazy and won't go see it because of it ... hehe

      Delete
  3. Very thoughtful - and I'm sure she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha... I see you have the chocolate in there. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe what a great gift! My sister is prego with her first and this sounds like something she's really appreciate after the baby comes. I love the soup idea too.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover