I had some left over goodies from s'mores and found this recipe for Deluxe Chocolate Marshmallow Bars on Taste of Home that I made for the Boys and Girls Club workers / volunteers. I loved bringing them goodies, they helped me so much by giving the boys a safe and fun place to go during the summer while I worked. I tried to bring them a weekly treat. These were a huge hit!
36 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, optional
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in nuts if desired. Spread in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.