Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Is it Sunday?

It feels like a lazy Sunday, but joyfully it's only Saturday. I got up and it was so quiet around the house I started on my book again, if I'm lucky I may even finish it by Sunday I'm alreay ⅔ of the way thru it and can't put it down. It's the first in a series and if the others are as good as this one I'm going to be in heaven for a while reading them.

The boys finally got up, so I made some eggs and turkey sausage that was very yummy. I even got 2 loads of laundry done, before I went to the couch. It is so nice to have a lazy day and then to know that you still have another day to do things tomorrow.
I schedule pictures for Caden's 11 month pictures for tomorrow, asked mom if she would meet us and it looks like we have it all scheduled. I even have a playdate at 3pm scheduled for Cole at the Children's museum. Tomorrow is going to be very busy so I'm going to relax as much as I can.

Cole of course isn't having much of the sitting around. So I did get us in the car to drop off the movie at the post office. We even went over to my office to grab the print out of the monkey cupcake cake I need for Caden's birthday party next weekend. Came back home and it's going to be a relaxing night (if I say that enough it will come true right?).

Rick's working late so it's movie time at our house, I think I need to go to the mailbox to get the chick flick that came.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover