Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I’m back on the walking wagon!

You must be proud of me I made it to walking today! Susan told me about a different park to check out. Wow is all I can say it has a water feature, huge toys, swings and a basketball court. Let me tell you the walking trail was a killer, with a capital K! It had hills and had to be 1/3 of a mile. After 6 times around my feet and legs felt like Jell-O so it had to be 1/3 of a mile, even though a lady said it was ¼ of a mile I don't think she was right. I did the 6 times around even after my book on tape died only ¼ of the way around the track, now that is dedication or just trying to make it up for self sabotaging this week.

Cole of course made friends and the lady I mentioned had 2 boys and girl playing. The boys took turns push her and Cole. They were so sweet put him in the seat and even helped him out. They boy makes friends so easy! He of course didn't want to go home, but I told him I'm sure we'll be back soon! It was a great place to walk and I could see him the whole time.

Rick was running around getting fitted for his tux so an easy dinner and a little time to relax, before I crashed. That walk really killed me. I must go to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover