Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sometimes learning something new isn’t always a breath of fresh air ...

I had plans to get out on time and go walking again, but that didn't happen! I learned something new today; unfortunately it had to be pointed out by my boss which is not the way you want to learn something especially when you had a task that looks like you didn't complete right! Grrr … Thankfully for next time I now know that we have more old jobs stashed in a room that I don't go in often. You know how you can walk by stuff, but it doesn't have to with the project you're working on so you never really look at them. Yup that's what happened to me, I've been in this room several times but to actually turn my butt around and look at the boxes was beyond me!

I ended up staying late for a client that was suppose to be here 5 after 5pm and turned up around 5:40. So I kept myself busy trying to win my way back into good graces. It never really use to be this hard to be liked. LOL

I finally get the boys picked up and back home for dinner and bath time. I then started on the taco's fixings I had for yesterday. Rick was running late so I was going to do dinner by myself and let him eat when he got home. That gave me time to watch Project Runway in between cries from Cole and Caden. All I have to say is that guy got robbed! I at least like this season better then the Big Brother that just started. You have to love the summer and all these reality T.V. shows. Rick finally got home almost 9pm, got his dinner and sat down to watch Penelope. Rick wasn't impressed so Cole and him went into the bedroom to watch Cops or some other totally boy show. I almost got Caden down for the night when I heard knocking on the door. Open the door to my neighbor asking what day the yard waste gets picked up. Really?? It's 9:30 at night and you're asking me about yard waste. Then she just stood in the door wanting to talk, and wasn't getting my oh so subtle hits that I'm trying to get the baby down. Finally get her to leave and try to get Cole to go back to the bedroom with Rick and Caden back drinking his bottle for the night.

Finish up my movie, put Caden to bed and go to the bedroom to tackle Cole and his bedtime. After 30 minutes of "I have to go pee" and "I want a drink" and "No, Cole GOT TO BED!!" and oh yeah "The movies over" … AHHH GO TO BED COLE!!

Yup that was my day, I can't wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover