Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday - Ham and Egg Breakfast Pizza


Well it's yet another ham recipe, I know but I'm telling you when it's cheaper then hamburger and chicken I must do it. Well I guess I'll be laying off since Rick is not protesting, UGH then you make food .... yupper total another story!



So I found a really cool Breakfast Pizza, I of course played with it to make it my own (I've attached the version I found on Cooks.com just incase you don't like some of the items I used instead). Super easy one and the kids loved it, hello pizza for breakfast! So enjoy a super easy one that I actually threw it together during my breaks for the Call Center on Saturday Morning, so when I finished my calls breakfast would be ready. Enjoy!



What I used.

Scramble the eggs
I added Orange Peppers

Add the Ham

Pre made Pizza Crust from Wally-World

Using my new Pampered Chef roller!

I added a littleAlfredo sauce so it wouldn't be dry

Throw on the toppings

Add the Cheese

I used Pizza Cheese

Out of the oven!

Take a slice!



Container: baking sheet, 2 skillets
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serving Description: 2 slices
Servings: 6


Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine - divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 6 eggs - beaten
salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces mushrooms - sliced
- 1 12 inch pizza crust
- 2 cups ham - cooked and diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese - shredded
- 1 cup Swiss cheese - shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions - sliced, plus more for garnish


Directions
Heat oven to 400° F.
In a medium skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of margarine, one tablespoon on olive oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms and green onions and sauté until the mushrooms start to brown, approximately 10 minutes. Sprinkle with flour then pour in the milk and stir to combine, keep stirring until it becomes thick, approximately 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
In another medium skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of margarine or butter over medium heat.
Add eggs and cook, stirring gently until soft scrambled. Add in the mushroom mixture and stir to combine. Salt and pepper to taste. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Top with the egg mixture, half of the cheese, sprinkle with ham and then the rest of the cheese. Sprinkle green onion over the top and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.

10 comments:

  1. I just love the energy you young woman have. I use to have it, then at some point it leaves you and you just want to call Pizza Hut!
    Actually it looks very good. I was thinking I might like it with chicken, do you think that would work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this one looks awesome! i love pizza and i love brkfast foot too... def will try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now I'm hungry :) that looks so yummy as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously woman, how do you do all this stuff! I'd be pooped! But pizza sounds gooood

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping over from Randi's site and I'm so glad I did. This looks so great and I know my girls would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good. But yuck to the ham :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My word for this...and keep the boys away from the screen...DAMN that looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummmmmm-E
    I just might get the kids to eat that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I must have some of that! My hubby loves ham! :D

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover