Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, February 16, 2015

Mini Chocolate Chip Cannoli Cups (WW 2 points)

A while back I made a Easy Canolli Cup's for my family reunion using wonton's that were a complete hit.  I have stepped in to host a woman's group at church. To get more members I went to an event a meet and greet event. Of course instead of just picking up cookies from a store I wanted to make something.  I saw on Emily Bites these Chocolate Chip Cannoli Cups and thought they would be perfect.  They were very tasty, sadly most did not got eaten so over to my bestie's house so I wouldn't be tempted to eat them all.

INGREDIENTS:

15 Frozen Mini Phyllo Shells
2 oz Marscapone cheese (I used BelGioso brand)
2/3 cup fat free Ricotta cheese
3 T powdered sugar
¼ t vanilla
A pinch of cinnamon (a little goes a long way!)
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips, divided

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Place phyllo shells* on the counter to thaw for at least 10-15 minutes.
  2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the marscapone, ricotta, powdered sugar, vanilla and cinnamon and stir together until thoroughly mixed. Reserve a small pile of the chocolate chips for topping and stir the remainder into the cheese mixture.
  3. Spoon the filling evenly between all the phyllo shells. Sprinkle reserved chocolate chips over the tops and serve. *I recommend you only defrost/fill as many as you plan to eat at once so that the shells stay crispy.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS:2 per cup (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
NUTRITION INFORMATION:
63 calories, 7 g carbs, 3 g fat, 2 g protein, 0 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)

Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE 

6 comments:

  1. I am drooling over here. Those sound SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, those are totally cute! Second of all, they look delish! Thanks so much for joining us over at the #HomeMattersParty - be sure to send your blogging friends our way! And we hope to see YOU again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SUCH a cannoli freak! These sound wonderful - I bet the cream is awesome paired with the phyllo shell. Great recipe! Thanks for linking up with us at Hump Day Happenings!! Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover