Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, July 27, 2012

Sick and Forgot My Anniversary

Well I called it when I said I was feeling run down.  I ended up coming down with a horrible cough on Wednesday, finally forcing me to leave work early and then by Thursday AM I wasn't able to get out of bed with out the room spinning.  I spent a WHOLE day in bed, thank God the boys were in a VBS down the road that was 4 hours long so I had a quiet house.  I almost forgot about what was so special about the day!  

9 year ago yesterday Rick and I got married!  It has been 9 years of many ups and downs, like most marriages and I can't say enough about the persons we have become over these years.  I've been blessed to have a house and 2 kids that may drive me nuts some days but they are the noises in my life that keep me going.  Marriage is so different then the fair tales but I think that is what makes us who we are and I am so proud of that and our family.  To many years to come.  Happy 9th Year Anniversary (+1 day)!!



11 comments:

  1. Awwwww, I love that photo! Happy Anniversary, Alexis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Aniversary!!!!
    Such a cute photo!!!

    Feel better sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! This a really cute picture. I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I hope you feel better. Sick in the summer just plain sucks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry you were feeling bad.

    Happy anniversary! The photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo is SO cute! Look at you guys! Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys look so cute.
    Happy Anniversary!
    Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better soon & happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this photo of you! I hope you are feeling some better XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated anniversary! I didn't recognize you in that photo. May you and Rick have many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww happy anniversary! I love your photo! You guys make such a cute couple! (Love your dress too!)
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover