Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, February 22, 2013

Should I call Hoarders?

Yesterday I went into Cole Room, on the surface it looked perfect well ok good enough for a 8 year old's room.  THEN I peaked around the corner of the dresser when I was putting around his clothes happened to bend down and guess what I found .... Oh yes there was stuff shoved under the dresser!  SO I almost loose it!

I pull it all out then I check under the bed and under his desk ... UGH yes this is what I found!!

Toys
Food (some I could tell what it was and some not so much)
LEGO's
paper

Let's just say mom was not so happy!  So I sent him on cleaning it.  I come in to find the pile gone but my garbage can full.  YUP he took a play from his dad's book and just threw it all away!  OH YES lego's and all!  Do you know how much a lego guy cost these days .... 3 for $15 is what I paid not too long ago!  So on to garbage digging he went!

OH man I'm spent ... BOYS!!  Have a happy weekend!

12 comments:

  1. I would have sent him straight into the garbage too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he threw it all away! Blake LOVES all his toys and it's like pulling teeth to get rid of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those days with my Daughter only she shoved hers under the bed and in her dresser drawers. I remember getting so mad one time I emptied everything out of the dressers and made her clean it up right.

    Now it seems pretty silly what I did... but at the time I was fuming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO - it's funny that you posted this because I've been taking pictures for a future post of all the crap that my 5 year old hoards. It's literally all junk, but I sneak into his room and slowly throw most of it away when he's at school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful that my kids haven't discovered the space under the bed yet. They just dump everything into buckets and call it "clean." They have their dad's sense of "organization." Drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, then you should have let him. NOT replaced them and reminded him of what he had done.

    Lesson learned.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish it were just boys! I can't even threaten to throw toys out with my girls or they will just help put it all in the trash bag! Anything to get out of cleaning! Following along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bwhaha I think all litle ones go through this stage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! It's not just boys! My girls do the same thing. Drives me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my girls enjoy putting food under the couch when i make something they dont like.. i have found burgers, brats, and other such things under the couch when i moved it to clean and shampoo the carpet.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover