Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pokemon Ball Gift Bags

Next on the birthday to do list was the bag to put goodies in for the kids who attend. I found several ideas on Pinterest, again I figured I could do this myself.  So I went to work on making these bags and cheap as I could.


What you need:
White Bag (3pk - Dollar Tree $1)
Red Poster Board (1 Sheet - Dollar Tree $1)
Black Poster Board (1 Sheet - Dollar Tree $1)
White Cardstock Paper (30 cents Michael's)
Paper Cutter
Cricut Cutter - For Circles
Craft Glue

I took a large piece of poster board paper in red and measured against my bag then I folded it and used my paper cutter to cut it down into the nice square shape.  I glued the red onto the top of the bag. I then took the large piece of poster board paper in black and measured out strips to go on the bag. I used the paper cutter to trim and make nice. I then glued the black onto the bottom of the red. I used my Cricut to cut out black circles in the 1 1/2" size. I then used the Cricut to cut out white circles in the 1" size. Using the craft glue I put the black circle down first and then white circle then on top.

Bam Done, and I must say they turned out pretty darn cool! If you don't have a Cricut, first I suggest you buy one ... lol.  But you can cut circles using a circle cutter or if you're talented you can hand cut them.


Have a Great Day!

Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

4 comments:

  1. Those are perfect. It should be a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the same ones when my boys had a Pokemon party last year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty - We hope to see you again next week!
    ~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute. They would GO perfect with a post I am putting up on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover