Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, May 25, 2015

Pokemon Party ... Pikachu Cupcake Wrappers

And this week we wrap this Pokemon Party! It really didn't seem that much was done but when I blog about it sure is a lot! This last one was another super easy one! I saw on several pinterest pin's these cupcake wrappers. I thought this would be a perfect way to go with my theme AND even though I was told outside food to the bowling alley I COULD bring cake!

I did a search on Ebay and came across this digital download for Pokemon Pikachu Cupcake Wrappers. NOW I waited a little late for these (uh hum .. the night before). Thankfully even when I downloaded like 9pm I received the digital download within 20 minutes.


What You Need:
Cupcakes 
Frosting (I used my Sturdy Buttercream)
Yellow Heavy Card Stock
Scissors
Tape

Thankfully I had Cole and he is old enough to cut things out straight as could be. I baked my cupcakes, I waited to frost them until I put the wrappers on. After all the wrappers were cut, we attached them to the cupcakes. I wrapped the wrapper around the un-frosted cupcakes and attached with a little tape, make sure snug so they stay when transporting them. Once the wrapper was attached I frosted with yellow tinted Buttercream.  Since we had to drive them I did my trick of putting in a clear cup and wrapped in a clear bag and tied with a bow.


Thanks for Stopping by!

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Those are perfect and really, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, a last minute impulse buy and I'm so glad because they turned out so freaking cute!!

      Delete
  2. Okay. Those are the CUTEST. Thanks so much for taking the time to link up with us over at the #HomeMattersParty - we hope to see you again on Friday! Feel free to bring a friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this! Thanks for sharing it with us. Pinned and tweeted. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. We can’t wait to party with you! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cupcakes make me happy!!! I am glad the wrappers were easy to use and turned out so precious! Great job and thanks for posting pictures :) ~ FancyandFunFamily Cupcake Wrappers

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover