Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, April 2, 2012

A Celebration to say Goodbye

GG Flowers

This past Saturday we celebrated GG (my grandmother’s) Life.  In between tears there was laughter that made you laugh so hard you cried again.  I was a wonderful celebration of her life.  The stories from her friends where the best.  You knew that she lived life to the fullest and enjoyed flirting and making everyone laugh.

Even her dentist (the same as my mom) came and talked about her and how she would hit on him … lol (yes he’s married with kids).  She even had a system down to ask a “dr” if they were single by asking “So how is your Wife doing?” …. lol.  Yes she was a kick in the pants. 

These beautiful flowers are from my bosses.  They are gorgeous and living plants so Rick is going to plant them in the yard for me.

Thank you again for all your support and love, I have felt in all around me.  I’m hoping to get back to normal around here with my healthy ways again and the family.

6 comments:

  1. There is a purpose to memorial services. Sharing the stories and all the memories of a person who was loved deeply. They are never easy but saying goodbye with tears and laughter is a beautiful thing.
    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a memorial service is so much better than an funeral. That is what I had for Jim and what I have planned for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stories help so much! And I so love that you'll be able to plant those in loving memory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! A celebration of her life. what a great way to remember her.
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like there were some wonderful memories! She reminds me of my grandfather-he'd always flirt with the nurses :-)

    Take care! ((HUGS)) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover