Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, December 20, 2013

Tis the Season ... Mistle "Toes" (DYI Christmas Gifts 2 Ways)

Looking for a simple gift that is very cute?  I made this gift two different ways, I gave one to each of the boys teachers then I made a set to go to my boss and her daughter.  I just loved the cute little tags.  I just knew they all would love them!

The first set I made and put in a box that I shipped to my bosses, just a little something special that I knew would bring a smile to them.  This one I found on Ivy In the Bay, she has a FREE Printable that was super cute also!


What You Need:
Nail Polish
Lotion
Plastic Bag
Card Stock
Printer
Stapler

Print your label on card stock, cut out.  Add your nail polish and lotion to your bag and attach with the label, staple to close.

I later found this one that I made for the boy's teachers, I wish I would have found this and made it for the box I sent to my bosses.  This one has a little more to it and was also super cute.  This one I found on Our Best Bites, she also has a FREE printable that was cute and simple to cut out and attach.  Now I added a few things to the bag, you can add or not add these items :).


What You Need:
Nail Polish
Fuzzy Socks
Lotion
Nail Polish Remover (I added this)
Nail Kit (I added this)
Card Stock
Printer
Stapler

Place all items in your clear plastic, print out your label on white card stock.  Take a stapler and attach the label on your bag.  Give to someone to make them smile!



Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

4 comments:

  1. Awww, I love them both. And seriously, who wouldn't love either one of those??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those came out really cute and make such sweet gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hereby award you 'mom of the year.' I have so enjoyed reading about the wonderful gifts you have created throughout the year. Have a wonderful Christmas and blessed new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! I absolutely love DIY gifts . How creative :)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover