Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! We had a great low key two days.  I worked just a little bit on Christmas Eve, due to I lost my voice and since a good part of my job is calling people it just didn't work out ... lol.  We stopped by my parents house to exchange gifts an went to our first Christmas Eve Candle Light Service.  Santa parachuted down from the ceiling and our Pastor told a funny Christmas Eve Story he made up about our city.

Candle Light Service

We even got a Santa Picture in!

Cole wrote a note to Santa,
I whipped up some cookies for him too!

Christmas Day we opened gifts, then off to the movies we went.  We started this tradition last year and I hope we can keep doing it every year.  This year we went to see Walking with Dinosaurs, the boys enjoyed it ... me not so much lol I fell asleep.  We ended our night with a simple dinner and then we loaded up in the car for Fantasy lights!  It was a perfect way to end Christmas!

Christmas Gift Time!

Family Movie Time!

Fantasy Lights!
I hope you all had a wonderful day with friends and family!

What did you do for Christmas?

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a really nice holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good Christmas. The pic of y'all with Santa is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a really Nice Christmas Alexis :) the movie night sounds like fun ! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did a Christmas eve with kids then flew on christmas day to the cold Michigan.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover