Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tis the Season ... Reindeer Hot Cocoa & Snowman Soup

Can you believe it's almost Christmas?  The boys last day before the break is Friday so I am trying to get a jump on the gifts for his classmates.  I found 2 really simple gifts to make.

I found These super cute Reindeer Hot Cocoa idea on pinterest, but the ones I clicked linked to a picture not a post so I'm sorry for not giving credit to who created this idea.

Need:
Plastic Cone Bags (Found 100 on Amazon for $13)
Hot Cocoa Mix (bought mine in bulk section at Winco)
Mini Marshmallows
Brown Pipe Cleaners (Cut mine in half)
Googly Eyes
Red Pom Pom
Glue

Fill your cone bag with hot cocoa (I found about 1 cup was the right amount) top with a handful of mini marshmallows.  Tie the top of the bag (I used tap to secure it shut).  Cut the pipe cleaner in half twist around the top of bag, use your fingers to form the antlers.  Glue on the googly eyes and the red pom pom for the nose.  Let it sit so the glue is dry before handing out.

Last on my list was Snowman Soup, there are several post out there but I went with the one I found on Funky Polkadot Giraffe that had a really cute free printable you could use, she also linked to a printable that was super cute that had an old fashion Christmas feel but I was running low on ink and didn't want to print 25 of them.


Need:
1 packet of cocoa
mini-marshmallows
mini candy canes
Hersey Kisses
Printable Label
Clear Bag

Add all to the clear bag, staple the label to close the bag up.

ALEXIS NOTES: I found Cocoa that had the marshmallows already in it so I skipped putting it in the bag.  I copied her printable she made and pasted into a word doc where I shrunk it down so I could print 8 per page, I'm all about the saving of money.  I used white card stock paper.



Are you doing any classroom gifts?

Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

7 comments:

  1. Someone actually went into my oldest son's class room (another mom) and made these with the kids. Super cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the reindeer too last night. They are cute... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. I'm sure the kids will just squeal with joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and festive goodies!! Merry, Merry Christmas, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just so cute! I bet that they were a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice my dear Alexis :) Have a lovely weekend! Hugs your way !

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover