Next dog treat to make was a Pumpkin Harvest Bone I found this recipe on Food.com. We had enough to even share when we took our pup for a doggy play date! Since I'm pumpkin obsessed the dog is getting lot's of pumpkin treats also!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 2 1/2 cups flour ( wheat is probably better!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend eggs and pumpkin together; add salt, dry milk, and flour.
- Add water as needed to make the dough somewhat workable.
- The dough should be dry and stiff, don't be concerned with crumbs being left in the bowl.
- You will need to mix this with your hands because it is too stiff for an electric mixer.
- Roll to 1/2-inch thick.
- Cut into shapes.
- Place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes on one side, then turn over and bake another 20 minutes.
Gift bag for our doggy play date!
Thanks for Stopping by!