This past weekend Cole's buddy spent the night so when asked to make breakfast I opened up the fridge found crescent rolls, cream cheese and jam. And into the google search I went and bam I found Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls on Just a Pinch well close enough to what I had! I had Raspberry jam so it works!
I was a good girl with my diet and didn't eat one but my bestie was over since she was riding with my husband to work an event so I had her try them and got rave reviews.
1 pkg pillsbury crescent rolls
8 tsp strawberry jam
4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 c sugar
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 egg white
1 tsp water
1 Tbsp sugar (to sprinkle on top, if desired)
1. Preheat oven to 375. Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Mix together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract until creamy and there are no lumps.
3. Unroll crescent rolls. On fattest part of triangle; spoon on 2 tsp of cream cheese mixture and 1 tsp of strawberry jam. Roll and make sure fattest part of crescent roll is on the bottom of pan so that filling doesn't ooze out.
4. Whisk together egg white and water. Brush over each crescent roll.
5. Bake for 9-10 minutes until crescent rolls are golden brown. Sprinkle with granulated sugar. (I used powder sugar)
Thanks for Stopping by!