Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My most relaxed Saturday ...

Today I'm proud to say I did as little as possible. Well let's start with today was the day I was to start Direct TV, part of the bundle package thru Qwest. Yup another disappointment, he gets her starts telling me I'm going to have to pay for install? What that is part of the package, no it isn't. Then he informed me no the DVR doesn't work in two rooms like you were told. Then he calls customer services, they say yes it can. He then goes back out to his car and talks to his supervisor and comes back in to say no it won't work. WTF? He then tells me I would need a 2nd DVR for $99. Really I now I get all the crap, but I know I don't have stupid wrote on my forhead! So I tell him no I don't won't the services, he then says well we could do the DVR in two rooms but it will cost you? Ok now I know I really don't want your services with in your 1/2 hour visit you've switched on me 3 times! Then he tells me the reason I was told that is because some of these guys work for Dish and Direct, then they need to make sure to have the info correct! I was so over it, so he leaves and guess what he woke the baby up and left all the furniture that he moved out. Yup I tried to move the tower back for the front room and it wouldn't budge, either would the dresser in the kids room. I'm starting to believe I was a bad person in a past life and I'm now paying for it.

Well after thinking that I need some serious space before I go crazy. I took the kids outside, I got the impression that playing around outside wasn't fun for Roy. He was giving me the same look Cole gives me when I try to take him grocery shopping. Fine I hear that look loud and clear, off to the library we go. A quick trip to Target for popcorn, hey I get to walk and the boys munch on popcorn. After a while I start getting the look for the older boys and figure my time is up and soon the pumpkin will appear and my clothes will go back to rags. Oh wait ... that is what it already is, so much for the fairy godmother.

So back to the house with wound up grumpy kids, I guess I could take them somewhere but I'm so tired from this week that I'm just heading home. Maybe if I click my heels, oh wait yet another fairytale. Back to reality!

I think I need a vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover