Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, September 15, 2008

And the sicky boy begins

Well yesterday I said Caden was sick, well we now have entered the world of cranky sick boy! Let me tell you the fun we had last night, we would get a 1/2 of sleep bliss and then we would wake up and would scream for an hour! Then the bliss of sleep would take over for a 1/2 hour and we would start the fun all over again! I think I got maybe an hour of sleep or two, oh since I'm such a nice wife and knew there was no way I was going to work I took Caden and I out to the living room and made a bed on the floor. So not only do I have bed head, no sleep and a huge pain in the butt (no not Caden and actual pain in the butt from sleeping on the floor).

I let the other two boys sleep in before I took them to school. Then back home for a little sleep right? Who am I kidding Caden was back awake by this time! So it looks like no sleep for me. I do manage to go grocery shopping, hit the library and the doctors office! Yup as Rick would say it was a VACATION day for me!

I'm so going to bed now, before I fall over maybe tonight Caden will sleep. Oh Shush your mouth I know it won't happen but I'm not already in my dream state while I'm standing here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover