Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fun day to a dissapointment

Today I got the kids ready with full intentions of going to the farmers market. Well it was closed again, it's just not my weekend is it? We head up to my parents house and just as I turn on the blinker to head up their street mom calls to say they're not home. Ugh ... Ok sorry kids but we'll have to go shopping I need things to make a towel cake for a wedding shower next weekend. After much groans that this time didn't come from me (the boys this time) we made it thru the store. I just finished order the boys some chicken nuggets ... ok a sandwich for me too, when mom called to say they are home and lunch is ready. Ugh ... again, what is it with my luck?


Today was a fun day I hope for the boys. Dad was so sweet and took the boys out to pick blueberries. He then took them down to the waterfront to ride in the paddle boat and even took Roy out on the jet ski again. Mom made a wonderful dinner. When I went back into the kitchen she even had the towel cake completely decorated. Wow is all I can say my parents made today one of my best days.

Here are some great pictures of our visit at my parents house:




Cole & Roy picking blueberries ~



Me, Caden, Roy & Cole
(look at Cole trying to copy Roy doing the peace sign)





Dad, Roy & Cole in the Paddle Boat ~






Mom, Roy & Cole ~





Dad & Roy Jet Skiing~





And for the grand finally ~

Our Towel Cake for the Wedding Shower ~

Well since I'm on cloud 9 with my day, I should have known the other shoe would drop soon! I got a call from the host coordinator. I guess we have a few more items that is not working out. Since I have to pick all boys up after school and most times I need to grocery shop, this makes for a long drive home that our student doesn't care for. I'm not sure how else I can work this I have to work and still take care of my kids, they do come first and we want our student to feel like part of the home. I'm not sure how I can make the drive seem not as long, but as Tim Gunn says "Make it Work" and I guess I just have to do that. So my happiness went back down and once I told Rick he was in such a great mood. Geez, one day I'm going to please everyone or hey I might just be the one who is running away. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover