Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, September 21, 2009

Make Something Monday ... Sloppy Joe Pot Pie

Make Something Monday

The boys just love Sloppy Joe's and this was a great reinvention of a classic. Plus it was everything I had on had. You know I'll always have a box of Bisquick here, not always a bag of buns.

What you need!
Onions in the pan
In a bowl add Bisquick
Add Milk
Add Egg
Add Manwich to onions
Add in Meat
Put meat down
Top with cheese
Add Bisquick
Set oven for 400 for 30 minutes
Golden brown out of the oven
Ingredients:
1 pound lean ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
1 can (15 1/2 ounces) original sloppy joe sauce
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
1/2 cup milk
1 egg

Directions:
1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Cook beef and onion in ovenproof 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in sloppy joe sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
2. Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over beef mixture.
3. Bake about 30 minutes or until golden brown.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you.

    I wanted something very quick and easy tonight for dinner.

    Who doesn't love a sloppy joe...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making this for dinner tonight. I'm totally serious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i am just starving now!
    i am sooo gonna try this b/c i am SUCH A KID and still love sloppy joes... and so does hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you sexy Bisquick mama!! I got the potholders & bracelet set. They are FABULOUS!! The potholders are way better than the photo of them! So pretty!

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to try this sometime. It looks wonderful...

    Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's looks awesome! Sloppy Joes sound so good right now, and this is a new twist I've never tried before!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright, quick and easy...I think I can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't had Sloppy Joe's in a long time. This really sounds good.
    It never stayed on the bun anyway!
    I think I need to try this one.
    I think I better get me some Bisquick in the house since your recipes almost always call for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds so super good. I LOVE sloppy Joe's,!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks yummy and simple... I'd ahve to take out the onions or The Hubs won't eat it, and because of his liver disease, change it to ground turkey... but other than that, easy peasy!!
    Thanks for sharing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover