Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday - Beef Cheese Quiche

Blessed with Grace

As many of you know I'm addicted to quiches, my mom use to make them all the time and I haven't ever made one until earlier this year. Now I just can't stop! This was a yummy one that all the boys loved!
What you'll need
Add onions to beef
Add garlic
Eggs in a separate bowl
Helper stopped by to add in the Evaporated Milk
He actually stayed for a while
Added in the flour
Here is he is adding the seasoning
Add meat to pie crust
You got me I buy the premade ones
Add Cheese
Top with Egg Mixture
Out of the oven all golden and yummy!
Ingredients:
2-crust pie crust recipe
1 pound ground beef
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup flour
5 eggs, beaten
2 cups half and half cream or evaporated milk
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
2 cups shredded Cheddar or Colby cheese

Directions:
Brown the ground beef, onion and garlic in a heavy skillet. Drain off any excess fat.
Beat together flour, eggs, half and half, and dill weed.
Sprinkle ground beef mixture into crust lined pan. Sprinkle with cheese. Pour egg mixture over cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 25-35 minutes, until filling is puffed and beginning to brown. 12 servings

7 comments:

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover