Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hello 36, bringing it in with fun!

I had the most amazing weekend full of amazing friends and so much love!  Friday my Tuesday dinner friend was so sweet and planned a dinner for me.  She made a great dinner and a HOMEMADE cheesecake!  For those who know me know that is my favorite dessert, just a little bite for me but it was DEVINE!  And a big surprise she invited my best friend from when I was 9.  It was a great surprise and we had  a great time laughing and enjoying a wonderful night.

Blogger Pics2

Saturday was a great day too!  I got up and worked my shift.  Then off we went running, we had Sylvan for Cole.  While he was studying Caden and I hit Target to make a diaper cake for babyshower.  One of my dearest friends from grade school was having another baby 2 boys and a now a girl!!  It was so amazing to see all the friends from school.  It was so much fun laughing and enjoying each other!  I sadly had to run and couldn’t stay long my dad was watching the boys and I was given 1 1/2 hr window.

Blogger Pics

I ran to pick up the boys and spend a little time with my parents before I headed home.  My amazing bosses called and surprised me with a gift card for dinner!  Since I had no luck on finding a babysitter for the night we took the boys with us to our favorite fancy usually date night no kid restaurant.  We splurged and had a wonderful bill and when the bill came and I opened it up to see over $100 I almost fell off the booth, thank God the GC more then covered it.  I have never had a bill over $60 … lol.

I even started with a bloody Mary, I never order a drink when we go out for the cost (unless with my parents and dad is paying … lol).  We even got a appetizer of clam strips.  The boys and Rick have never had them and were surprised they liked them.  Rick of course got clam chowder.

Blogger Pics3

Then for dinner Rick had Steak, Caden had pasta, Cole had grilled cheese and I splurged and got a smoke salmon fettuccini (that was to die for). 

Blogger Pics4

When even had DESSERT, that is a NO NO when ever we go out.  All 3 boys had hot fudge sundaes and I had a burnt cream.

Blogger Pics5

It was a full packed day and I think we finally got home around 11pm!  Then Sunday was back to the busy go go!  Off to the 9am Church Service.  And quick to home to do a few things and then we headed up to my parents house to wish my dad Happy Father’s Day.  The boys helped me put together a BBQ basket for Rick.  Sadly he had to work the whole weekend but it was nice we were able to carve out a little time together. 

Blogger Pics1

Thank you for all the amazing friends!  The cards and gifts were so thoughtful and just made my day.  I am truly blessed to have such great people in my life!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like you had a fabulous birthday! Love the BBQ gift, super fun! Lots of fun surprises too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had such a great time!! Good for you! You're a girl after my own heart, I LOVE creme brulee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had such a wonderful birthday!

    I love cheesecake too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed your day!!!
    It sounds like you had a fabulous time though and your dinner sounds like it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had an awesome day! What great bosses to give you that gift card...all my bosses ever gave me was headaches! LOL
    I love chessecake too!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the perfect day! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a wonderful birthday with friends and family...and yummy food!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover