Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, June 4, 2012

Wait don’t throw out those bananas …

I must admit I LOVE LOVE banana bread but since I’ve been dieting (and just to finally say it I’m down a little over 21 lbs!!) I haven’t been eating a lot of my favorite foods.  BUT thank you Pinterest I have found yet another amazing recipe.  AND it’s only 1 point for you weight watcher people!  And heck the kids loved it of course with some butter but heck they need the calories!

IMG_6774

Ingredients:

Directions:

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

  • In a mixer, mash bananas, add Splenda and mix.

  • Mix in rest of indgredients.

  • Pour ingredients into a bread pan sprayed with non-stick spray.

  • Bake for 50 to 60 minutes; cake tester should come out clean when done.

  • Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.

  • *If using a dark coated pan, bake at 325 degrees and bake a little longer; cake tester to should come out clean when done.

    I used an organic strawberry applesauce packet that the boys love (I didn’t have any other and it worked perfect).

  • IMG_6775

    Recipes

    YUMMY and you can even have 2 pieces!! Enjoy, have a wonderful Monday!

    10 comments:

    1. MMM I'm about to make banana muffins with my old nanners:)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I absolutely love watching your boys help you with your recipes. Banana bread sounds so good right now.

      I am proud of your weight loss!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Congrats on the 21 lbs! :) And mmmmmmmm! That banana bread looks delicious! Now I can't wait for my bananas to get too ripe to eat... ;)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Firstly, congrats on the weight lose, that is a great amount. I am only at 10lb loss but hoping to get to 21 over the next 16 weeks! As for the cake, yum...mie, my 2 love banana cake and to have a recipe that doesn't have 2 cups of sugar in will be great. This I will be trying soon, now where did the supermarket keep those old bananas?? Actually think I have some frozen in the freezer!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Deng deng deng! I JUST Threw out some bananas lamenting at the wastefulness when I should've been combing YOUR blog for ideas!

      I will do better next time :D

      Sounds and looks amazing!!!

      ReplyDelete
    6. I don't usually like the taste of bananas or anything that has banana in it but I wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Yum! I just made banana muffins yesterday! We must be thinking alike ;-)

      Congratulations on losing 21 lbs!!! Thats awesome!!! :-)

      I thought you'd like to know that Blake wants a Lego birthday this year...I may get to use some of your ideas!! :-)

      ReplyDelete
    8. I love banana bread. Haven't made any in a long time. Bananas are not low carb but I can have the butter!

      ReplyDelete

    Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

    Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

    Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

    1800flowers
    Baby Pop
    BzzAgent
    cafe Press
    CSN
    Easy Lunch Boxes
    Faith Words
    Glasses USA
    Great Wolf Lodge
    Hachette
    Jump Start
    My Baby Clothes Boutique
    My Blog Spark
    Ouchies
    Pleasures.com
    red envelope
    She Speaks

    tote bags
    Strap Doctor
    You Can Make This

    Total Pageviews

    Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    friendhip2 from Anissa
    passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
    You're a Superstar Blogger
    you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
    Annisa (Over the top)
    Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
    Annissa (Queen Award)
    Your Blog is Fabulous
    Best Comedic Performance
    Splash Award
    Best Blog Award
    Dragon's Loyalty Award
    Photobucket
    The Heartfelt Award
    Daffy Commenter Award
     
    Pin It button on image hover