Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Coffee Lovers Gift ... Starbucks Coffee with Coffee Cup Card

Next on my list to do was a gift for my boss.  When I stayed at their house I noticed he was a big coffee drink like me.  He has a long drive to work so needs coffee on the go.  He was using a small popcorn cup (that I had given to them in a movie themed basket) for his coffee.  When I was at my bestie's house for a party she showed me these Starbuck's Cups that are plastic.  PERFECT for traveling, and Starbucks sells them for $1 YES you heard me right!!


For Card:
Card Stock
Coffee Sleeve
Printer
Scissors

I found this template on Heart on Homestead, this was the only place I found a free template so many other's charge please stop by and thank her.  This is super easy, I printed on heavy cardstock.  Before printing I copied into a word document and then added a little message.  "Brewing up" Birthday Wishes Just for You!  Cut out the 2 parts, the top of the lip you fold in half I added a little glue to make it stay down.  I took a sleeve and cut it down to size and and glued it on top of the paper.  Glue your two cup pieces down make sure you only glue on the side and bottom so you can slide the lid and message piece into the cup.


What you Need:
Starbucks Coffee (I bought at the grocery store on sale)
Starbucks Plastic Cups with Lid ($1 Each Starbucks)
Coffee Sleeves (Free at Starbucks - Grab a handful)

Put this all together in a basket or in a Starbucks bag with a bow on the handle.


 Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Just replace it with Dunkin Donuts for us east coasters and it's perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. funny thing is it was for my boss on the East Coast ... lol

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful idea! My 19 yoa step-daughter likes Starbucks so something like this would be a great gift for her.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover