(1) What made you start a blog?I was going through a funk and didn't know what to do. My doctor suggested I write in a dairy. Of course I go to the most public form of a diary a blog ... lol.
(2) What is one tip you would offer a new blogger?Don't let the blog take you over, thinking you must do it every day. Just be yourself and don't let the numbers take you over either. I can get 1200 hits a day and only 2 comments. I can't say it doesn't make me sad but I gave up worrying about it.
(3) Where does your blogging inspiration come from?Well it started out with the funny things the kids do. Then it became more about creating and bring joy and smiles to others. It's morphing along with me.
(4) What do you like best about blogging?I love finding new things to make and then trying them. I also have meet so many amazing people and even gotten to meet a few of them.
(5) Are you a morning person? Why/Why not?YES, I love to be up 5am. It's really quiet around here at that time and I can think without hearing "Mom .. Mom ... Mom" lol. Plus I can get a workout in before anyone is up and it helps me put my day on track.
(6) Who has the biggest influence on you? Why?My dad has been my rock for many years and taught me so many lessons. My mom taught me to bake things from scratch. My woman's group leader and ladies in my group have taught me to be a better person with my walk with God. Other Bloggers also have taught me so many cool tricks, to laugh at life and try new things.
(7) What is your favorite book?
I'm working through a series right now that I love. Lucy Stone Murder Mysteries, I love to read and don't usually read one over and over. My all time favorite is Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein. And believe it or not Green and Eggs and Ham I read as an adult for a training lesson in sales. And it really stuck with me on never giving up to make a sale.
(9) How do you feel about print books versus e-books?
I do love a book in book form, but now that I'm always on the go with the kids the ebook is the easiest. I can read on my phone while the kids are in swim or sports.
(10) What is your favorite piece of furniture? Why?
For Style I would say these really cool chairs my mom bought me in a zebra print. Usually not my style but I loved the feel of them in my house. For function it would be my new office chair Rick bought me. Since I sit in it for 9 or so hours a day it has to be comfy.