Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

We end the Party ... Lemon Fudge, Watermelon Lobsters & a Cool BBQ Invite

We wrap our party with some fun food!  I found a Microwave Lemon Fudge that I have been dying to make and new a BBQ would be perfect.  A watermelon cut into Lobster shapes and of course a FUN invite to pass out to our friends.  And of course the table all done up!


First I made a SUPER easy Microwave Lemon Fudge that I found on Lady Behind the Curtain. OMG is the words ok the initials I kept hearing over and over about this fudge, even the kids loved it.

Ingredients
1-10 ounce bag plus 1 cup of white chocolate chips
1-14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
candies or sprinkles for decorating

Instructions
1. Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with foil (make sure the foil hangs over the edges so serve as
handles).
2. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
3. In a 4-cup microwave measuring cup, mix chocolate chips, milk and butter. Microwave uncovered
on high 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are almost melted.
4. Stir in lemon extract.
5. Pour mixture into prepared baking pan.
6. Sprinkle on sprinkles (optional)
7. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight before cutting.

ALEXIS NOTE: I used a lemon food coloring to give it a little pop of color. 


Then I found a fun idea to cut watermelon shaped as a Lobster on Simply Suzanne's at Home.

Watermelon
Lobster Cookie Cutter
Mini Chocolate Chips (I ran out so I used regular ones)

Slice your watermelon the width of your cookie cutter.  Use the cutter to cut out the lobster shape.  Add 2 mini chips to be the eyes, I only had regular size so it was a little too large for the body.  I bought my cookie cutter off Amazon.


And for a fun FREE End of Year BBQ found on Becoming Martha. These were so freaking cute.  I saved the photo and uploaded into PicMonkey to add some fun wording.  I used a summer time font I had downloaded from a previous project.


Here is our table all done up!


And some fun shots of the party!


Thanks for stopping by

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I loved them when I saw them, and had to order the cutter .. lol

      Delete
  2. I've made this fudge it is beautiful. THE party table looked great you guys obviously had a ball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGosh it was bad I had to move myself from the table to stop eating it .. lol. Thank you my dear!

      Delete
  3. Fun pictures and party! That lemon fudge sounds easy. I saw those watermelon lobsters and showed them to Mark. What a fun way to serve watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! Loving your blog!
    www.518nymammaof2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, when I first read this I thought I was seeing lemon lobster fudge...lol, weird. Clearly I haven't consumed enough coffee yet this morning. Lemon fudge looks amazing, and the lobster shaped watermelon looks like a fun addition to a great party table :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always know how to make a party memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like so much fun and I love all of the adorable (& delicious) details too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there :) You will be one of our most clicked features this week.Thanks so much for linking up last week. It is very much appreciated!


    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love lemon anything! And to be able to make lemon fudge in the MICROWAVE! OMG is it! Thanks for sharing with us at the Teach Me Tuesday Linky Party:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! This lemon fudge post is featured over at Diana Rambles today as the Pin of the Week. I'm sharing this via Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, and Facebook! There is a grab button on the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just made this again for the marching band to eat at tonight's football game!

      Delete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover