Before the New Year my bestie posted on FB a recipe for No Bake Double Peanut Butter Bars, and I just had to give them a try! I went to a Seahawks party 2 weeks ago and made these to share. I love bringing treats, I get my baking needs in and then I take the items out of my house so I don't eat the whole pan! (Don't judge I can do .. lol).
These are simple to make and tasted great, NOW I have always had a hard time with white chocolate melting (this is why you see I use Wilton Candy Melts for everything) and this was no exception, it was not smooth but still tasted great!
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Line a 9x13” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and 3/4 cup peanut butter in a large bowl. Mix by hand until combined. Press firmly into prepared pan.
- Place white chocolate chips and remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth. Pour over bars and spread with a spatula to evenly coat.
- Chill for at least 1 hour to set, slice into bars. **It’s best to slice them at room temperature so your chocolate doesn’t shatter.**
- These can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator, depending on how warm your house is. The chocolate will get melty if it’s too hot, so use your judgement on where you should store them.
ALEXIS NOTES: I lined with wax paper to make it easier to come out of the pan. I did cut mine when they were not room temperature so they did shatter. IF your not in a hurry like I was let them be room temperature.
Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.