Sorry gang I haven't been around a lot this past two weeks. I'm just slammed with an event we are hosting at work and my husband is having tooth problems and ended up in ER (he thankfully is doing better but it's slow). SO I don't have time for fancy meals or to do up a post like I would like!
Cole did have a buddy spend the night so I wanted to find an easy meal but also something that they would enjoy. I found Mini deep dish meat lovers pizza recipe on Drizzle Me Skinny, this has become a new favorite website for skinny and weight watcher meals. NOW I don't do WW but I try to do light meals and since their meals have all the calories etc figured out for me it makes it easy when I'm watching calorie intake.
NOW mine got left in the oven a little too long ... YUP I got a little busy but they were still tasty!
- 1 package of pillsbury pizza dough
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- ⅓ cup light shredded cheese
- 36 slices of pepperoni
- 4 oz cooked lean ground beef
- 4 slices cooked low point bacon
- 1 chicken sausage, cooked
- Cook your ground beef, sausage and bacon, drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400F, spray a 12 hole regular size muffin tin.
- Roll out your pizza dough and cut into 12 even pieces, stuff into each muffin cup trying to pull dough up the sides. Pre-bake dough for 6 minutes, remove from oven. Turn oven down to 375F. Now you can shape the dough a little better, careful it will be hot but try to shape each into a muffin cup.
- Dice up your chicken sausage and add to your ground beef, chop up your cooked bacon and mix into your meat mixture.
- Spoon about 1 tsp of pizza sauce into the bottom of all 12 cups. Divide your cheese into the bottom of your 12 pizzas.
- Divide your meat mixture up and then top with 3 slices of pepperoni onto each.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve immediately. Makes 12 mini pizzas at 4sp or 4pp each.
ALEXIS NOTES: I used Turkey Bacon and Turkey Pepperoni.
Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.