Another Hit meal that I prepped a head of time and put in the oven right before I went to sit in the sauna to kick this sinus infection. Now my turkey bacon got a little darker then I wanted but I will eat bacon any way .. lol.
Another great recipe from my new favorite site for meal planning, Drizzle Me Skinny! She posted this Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pasta Bake and I knew I had to make it! I was in heaven and even slipped in some broccoli and no one cared!
- 2 cups (uncooked) 100% whole wheat high fiber pasta (see picture below for the kind I use)
- 10 oz cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup reduced fat alredo sauce
- ¼ cup light ranch dressing
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ⅔ cups light shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled (as an alternative you can use bacon crumbs or turkey bacon)
- Boil your pasta on the stove.
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9x13 casserole dish.
- In a large bowl mix your pasta, cooked chicken, alfredo sauce, ranch and milk together.
- *Optional, feel free to add in vegetables, I just choose not to. It will not increase the point values
- Pour out into your casserole dish and top with cheese and then your bacon.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Cut into 6 servings.. 6pp and 7sp per serving
Alexis Notes: I used turkey bacon (which got a little darker then needed) and I added broccoli. I also cheated and threw this all into the casserole dish and baked it in the oven at 350 for 50 min. The noodles went in uncooked and the juices and etc cooked them. I also added in 1/2 cup of broth (which will throw off your numbers, I'm not doing WW just like healthy meal options).
Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.