Next was a requested meal of meatloaf and potatoes. Over the years I've done SEVERAL different versions of meatloaf. This past week I found an amazing recipe on .... YES you called it Drizzle Me Skinny for Pizza Meatloaf. My husband actually liked it so much he has asked that we do it again soon. To go with the meatloaf I found a skinny Ranch Roasted Red Potatoes on Laaloosh that was really tasty also.
- 1.5lbs raw extra lean ground beef
- ½ cup diced peppers
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 20 pepperoni slices, cut into small pieces (56g)
- 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- ¼ cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella
- 15 pepperoni slices (42g)
- Sprinkle of italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper (use a baking sheet with raised edges as there will be grease from your beef as it's cooking)
- Cut your 20 slices of pepperoni up into small pieces.
- In a large bowl mix all of your ingredients together using your hands (except topping ingredients)
- Form into a log shape, approx 10 inches long.
- Bake in oven for 55 minutes, remove from oven and spoon your 2T pizza sauce on top. Add cheese and top with pepperoni slices and seasoning. Return back to oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then cut into 8 slices. Each slice is 4sp or 4pp
- *Note, you can cut slices thinner for more of a yield, there is 34 smart points in total in recipe based of my ingredients, so if you cut into 10 slices you can do the math.. Feel free to add extra 0 point toppings such as mushrooms..
- * I added pictures of the nutritional info for both my pepperoni and my cheese so you can compare with a similar brand.
ALEXIS NOTES: I used Turkey pepperoni.
Ranch Roasted Red Potatoes:
- 12 oz red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing Dry Mix
- Non fat, olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl add potatoes and spray lightly with the cooking spray. Then, add in the Ranch mix and salt, and toss well to coat each potato piece evenly.
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray and spread out potatoes evenly on sheet.
- Bake in oven until potatoes are cooked through, and edges start to turn very dark brown, approximately 20-25 minutes.
Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.