Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And the award goes to ...

Today was the Office Christmas Party where the award for the Bake Off would be awarded. The coveted "Shengie" is on the 3rd year of being awarded. After a quick meal, I pass over the rolling pin that has been engraved on and sealed in a Manila envelope. As I pass the envelope I practice in my head the Oscar winning face that you give when you didn't win. The principal announcing the name and it takes a moment for it to click:
Yup you guessed it's me:
Wait that picture doesn't look right!

Now that is better! Really I'm smiling behind the award!

(Smiling with my eyes, TY Tyra Banks)

My gift only got stolen 4 times at the party and a guy with a cool workshop light got stolen 5 times, darn I just missed it (guess you can win them all, ok that sounds nice but doesn't make it any easier). The stolen price was a VERY cool Nano, dang! So the party was a hit, it was super fun being the MC for the gift exchange.

I picked the boys up and got to work cleaning the house. Mom and Dad are stopping by tomorrow before we leave for dinner. House must be super clean before then, thankfully Leah came over and cleaned and I did the laundry etc. I only have Rick's stocking stuffers to wrap and we'll be ready for Santa! Hope you all have a wonder holiday, tomorrow may be a late blog but it will be up after all the festivities.

A few pictures to make you laugh ;)


Yup the snow is still here, the boys attempt at a snowman!


Cole decided it needed more snow!

And the "Snowman" is complete. They did it all by themselves, pretty cool I must say :).

Jill at work sent gifts for the boys! I love this picture of Caden's face!

Cole and his now favorite toy: Firetruck!

Thanks Jill, this toy was a sand block that you had to chip away to find the dino bones. Very cool idea, not so cool when you have clean up.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, stopping by from SITS. I'll def be checking back in, love the blog! :-) Your boys are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! This is a great post for this week's Family FotoFun Friday found here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not need pics here to laugh, your writing puts a smile on my face...I once got an award for being the chef of a boys scout camp...a regular trophy with the top torn off and replaced with a plastic fork, spoon, and knife...was too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover