Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cabin Fever Anyone?

Once again I must say how much SAHM Rock, I'm losing it and we've only been locked in the house less then 24 hours and 10 off that was the boys sleeping. I think I'm loosing it this winter wonderland (whoever made up that name had their head in the wrong spot) is killing me. Ok really it isn't and I guess I could bust out more board games, but if I hear another he touched me or he hit me I think I might just scream. Wait did that had a glass of wine and still feel the need to scream.

We went outside to make a snowman, it was cold and the snow was too powdery. Thanks to Roy we did make a small one. So that killed maybe 1/2 hour and at least when they were bickering it wasn't bouncing off the walls. We went inside I made popcorn and watched The Polar Express, which surprisingly the boys sat 1/2 thru before getting up and complaining. I tried Ice Age after that of course too young for Roy who refused to sit down and watch it, instead pouted in room. Really again I'm sorry mom and dad for EVER being a moody teenager, this ten year old is showing me what a horse behind I was! Positive note I did learn something from the exchange program that I can say Thank you to my parents, that and next time only girls!

Back on track ... Thank the lord for these crafty moments I get into and that then sit in a pile. Since today I was able to get two of these projects out and make them, well Roy and I did Cole and Caden decided Ice Age was a better form of entertainment. That didn't stop Cole from wanting to get his picture with "his project", no worries I really don't want to take credit for it. Not my best work by far, I think I ended up with more Elmer's glue and glitter on me then the so called Slow Globe. Roys' Igloo looked pretty darn good, do you think it would be bad if I claimed it as my own? LOL yup the cabin fever is starting to get to me. Rick just showed up and took the two older ones, who funny little things wanted to stay here with me. Sorry boys the wine bottle is almost empty and unless I can find snow shoes to walk to the store, you need to go!

I think I'm going to look for chocolate, more later! Oh geez what has my world come to? Humor I say is where it has ended!


Mom do you think 3 layers was really needed? I can't move my arms!

Talk about wind blow and Rosy checks!

Caden wasn't having the mom taking a close up picture

See look I put the stars on the present.

I think I'm loosing him

Yup almost gone!

Going, Going ... Gone

Look what I made!

Snowman's hat kept falling off. Guess the 4yr old pushing and pulling it can do that.

Roy and the Igloo (Mine ... ok not really)

13 comments:

  1. Fun project!
    Congrats on being Saucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY FUNNY MOMENTS CAPTURED HERE! I HEAR YOU ABOUT CABIN FEVER, I'VE BEEN SHUT UP IN A CLASSROOM WITH 26 4TH GRADERS WHO WERE READY FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK 3 WEEKS AGO, AND WHO WERE WITHOUT RECESS ALL WEEK DUE TO RAIN! UGH! AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, THEY DON'T LET YOU DRINK WINE AT SCHOOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! I love the snow globe and igloo. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were fun no I think Glitter might be part of the dinners for the next few weeks, since I doubt I will be able to get it off the table anytime soon. ;)

    Oh Lori, Just like SAHM I give you a huge vertual Hug (not weird at all ... LOL). Teachers are amazing I really wish I could have half of your patience. I think we need to create a new rule, a little sauce never killed anyone. LOL

    Thanks Melissa, I'm a crazy picture woman. Hard to yell when your taking pictures, my calming :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on cabin fever. I'm ready for some good playing outside days and they are pretty far away. Congrats on being Saucy this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your Sauciness....and you have some cute boys there....

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative!
    Congrats on being SaUcY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being Saucy!
    Nice pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much everyone for checking out my blog! I really appreciate all the kind words! I hope you will stop by again, it's great to have friends!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your week in the spotlight on SITS! Your little one in the 3 layers of snow clothes had me rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I say always be prepared. 3 layers too much you think ... LOL. If I could find the snow suit it probably would have been on him also. Crazy mom, just don't want any more sick kids (knock on wood).

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover