Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm a Winner!!!

In your face ... LOL I'm sorry was that rude or too childish, I think I really need some adult time! Today one of my favorite bloggers (not only because she follows my blog … ahmm yes that was a hint) Christine @ Mistress of Cakes gave me two amazing awards! I'm truly honored and touched by this.

As some of you know I started blogging to help release some of the pressures of life. After my second baby I got in what I call a funk, after talking with the doctor who told me no she wouldn’t give me drugs (mental head slap) … LOL just playing. I took her second suggest with only a slight sigh and head shake that she was oh so wrong. Her suggestion was writing a diary, so why not put my diary on the net. You know because privacy is a thing of the past and who better then net-friends to laugh at the craziness I call life. The funny thing that happened was I actually got out of the funk and have made some amazing friends along the way. So when my oldest decides his younger brother is an art project and draws on his face, or decides play dough is a new age rug I sit down and write about it. This also has saved my hairdresser the task of covering a bald spot are making an inverted bob to cover up the chunks of hair missing.

Ok Doc you were right, I was wrong! You heard that right and no I will never repeat those words. Even my husband can’t get those words out of me.


Thank you all for reading my blog and laughing along with me! I love comments and awards are greatly appreciated. Check out Christine @ Mistress of Cakes she has the most amazing blog of such yummy items that my mouth waters just thinking of it.


And as soon as this blonde figures out to add the awards to the sidebar I will (Plus share it Chef E)! =D






4 comments:

  1. Thank you Pixie! I'm super excited, you would never know since I'm such a shy person ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wanted to say on the first blog 'You deserve an award for raising all boys', I only had two (son and step-dad)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I'm telling you I'm cursed with all boys. Got to love it, that and remembering to look before you have to go potty :).

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover