Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday - Cowboy BBQ Chicken Pizza

Blessed with Grace

I have always been a HUGE fan of BBQ Pizza, well at least the kind where someone else makes it for me! But why not try making my own, you know my love of Bisquick! So I did it and it turned out so yummy! Enjoy you'll love it!

What you need!
Bisquick & Sour Cream in the bowl
Add some water
Roll out your dough
(LOL I know I'm such a pro)
A busy moms fav, chicken in a can
Add BBQ Sauce
Add in Bacon
Spoon over the dough
Fold up the sides
Top with cheese
Out of the oven. Yummy!!!
Ingredients:
2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup very hot water
1 container (18 oz) refrigerated original barbecue sauce with shredded chicken
1/4 cup chopped cooked bacon (about 4 slices from 2.2-oz package)
1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (6 oz)

Directions:
1. Heat oven to 400°F. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, sour cream and hot water with fork until soft dough forms. Place on surface dusted with Bisquick mix. Shape into a ball; knead 5 times. Roll dough into 14-inch circle; fold circle in half. Place on ungreased large cookie sheet and unfold.
2. Spread chicken mixture over dough to within 2 inches of edge. Fold edge just to chicken mixture. Top with half of the bacon. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining bacon.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is light golden brown and cheese is melted.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 18 to 23 minutes.

I found this recipe on BettyCrocker.com, yes one of my favorites :)

16 comments:

  1. That looks really good! I love BBQ chix pizza but have never made it at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds absolutely delicious and something all the teens will love as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i already LOVE bbq pizza and i bet this is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks delish! thanks for visiting me over at the crib = i have tried to follow you 3 times just now and keep getting an error msg that they can't process my request at this time? hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks and sounds GREAT!!! I love pizza and BBQ, I think it would be YUMMY!!! together. THANKS!!! Geri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alexis, you apparently won't be happy until you make me a better wife/mommy by making me a better cook. You keep putting all these fantastic recipes up here, I may have to get off my lazy butt and make more consistent dinners. You leave me NO excuses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy :) I love how easy that is to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am surprised at how easy this recipe is, I think I would love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't even need a cookbook anymore. I have your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband has made something like this. He sure loves pizza. I am very proud of you for taking a new challenge on in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this...we make homemade pizza a lot but I used white mountain dough..I must use your recipe!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not a big BBQ fan but it looks really good. I love the finished product! Nice presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks really yummy... I LOVE the chicken in a can, I use it for all kinds of stuff! It sure does make a busy woman's life much easier. Thanks for always sharing your recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover