Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, October 9, 2009

Off Season Book Winners!

Thanks everyone for stopping by sorry it took me awhile to post this, been a little crazy around here for the last two weeks. We're back to normal :)

The Winners are:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

20
8
61
64
67

Timestamp: 2009-10-10 18:54:44 UTC

20 Just Breathe said...
Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:35:00 PM
8 Firefly@www.firefly-shop.org said...
Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:29:00 PM
61jennymartin116 said..
Friday, September 18, 2009 10:37:00 AM
64 Pricilla said...
Sunday, September 20, 2009 10:51:00 AM
67 Daffy said...
Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:59:00 PM
I'll be emailing everyone right now :), have a wonderful day. Everyone has 48 hours to email their mailing address. Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. This is so rad! What are the odds? TWICE? If I were the lottery buying type, I'd SO buy a lottery ticket tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Breathe... congratulations on your win, along with all the others, you are always so gracious to everyone when they win so I am happy that you got one, too!!
    And Daffy... WooHoo... two wins for you, way to go! If I didn't know Alexis was such a terrific lady, I'd think it was fixed! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover