I found a recipe for Rattlesnake bites on Pinterest the other day, it called for crescent rolls. I didn't have any of those on hand so I thought I would create my own version of the recipe. YES I had Wonton Wrappers on hand of course because that is the new must have theme in my house these days. I know I'm obsessed with them, I can't help it. They are just so versatile and I'm loving all these recipes I've been finding. If you want more that I have done click this link to see more.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Wonton Wrappers (24)
- In a large skillet, cook beef and chilies over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the cream cheese, cumin and chili powder. Cool slightly.
- Place one wonton wrapper in each cupcake pan (remember to spray the pan first so they don't stick). Place a scoop of the meat mixture into each wonton wrapper. I used a ice cream scoop and just dropped into each one. I topped with some low fat cheese to give it that extra little yummy factor!
- Bake at 375° for 11-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Hope you enjoy them, I thought it turned out to be a pretty cool creation!