Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Family Photo Outfit Picks

I got all the family (me kids & my parents) scheduled for family photo's this Sunday.  Tell you just getting it scheduled with everyone's schedule was like an act of congress.  After r/s time and date a few times we finally got Sunday after church being the right fit.  Now comes the hard part picking what I want to wear!  It's been a long time since I can say I was comfortable getting pictures done of myself.  My goal is 70 lbs down by the picture date, I'm currently 1.6lbs from this goal.  Fingers crossed (and lots of water) that I get there!  

At first I had it in my head a cute dress and boots would be perfect, but then I tried it on and felt like the dress may be a little too long and added volume to my lower half.  I must say it was nice to put on a XL and it to actually be roomy.  Even better when I put on my white jean jacket that is a L and found it was almost perfect!  Whoo hoo I'm almost there!  If you follow me on FB you saw me post these last night.  It looks like a toss between the cream and green sweater.  I'm thinking I will return the boots and maybe just maybe I can find a new sweater or sweater set to wear with my trouser jeans that mind you I haven't been able to wear since BEFORE Caden was born (YUP he's 5).



I like this one but I think it makes my sides a little lumpy

this I think is the winner but with a black cami 
underneath and bold jewelery

So what one do you think?  Be nice everyone I'm about 45 from my goal so I'm not perfect so nice comments only please.  You don't know how hard it was to post this, but I really would love the help.

16 comments:

  1. I just lost a ton of weight, so I do know how hard it was for you to write this post. You're a brave woman and you look beautiful.

    I like #2 - the white jacket looks good on you and the boots are HAWT. I also like #4 - it's casual chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like number 4. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like number 4 the green is lovely on you and a V neckline is always flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like number 2 myself. it just sticks out that would make it a perfect picture day photo. and it looks great on you. so do the others but that one just stuck out to me the most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the v-neck automatically creates a leaner silhouette and yes, #4 is the win. But I also think #2 is a fairly streamlined look too. You're cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all you look great! Secondly...unfortunately the dress photos like you are too small to be wearing it. It almost swallows you w/all the fabric. That is a negative to "getting fine". :-) I really like #3. The V-neck and the color look really nice on you. Plus...pictures usually get you from the waist up anyway. But, if you had a jean skirt that came to the knees, you could pair that w/the boots and that would be really cute also. But....my favorite is definitely #3! Congratulations on the weight loss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow way to go on your weight loss goals! Getting to your goals is a huge accomplishment in itself! I've had to do some weight loss goals myself after having each of my girls. I'm only 4 lbs away from my goal! And I also like the green sweater. Very cute! I love family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great in all of them but the fourth pic with the green blouse is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My vote is for Outfit 2!

    www.anucreations.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. My pic for you is #4, but #2 runs a close 2nd.
    gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like three and four but I think I would go with four. And you look amazing I am also trying to lose weigh and so jealous that you have lost 70 lbs amazing keep it up girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look awesome Alexis!! I'm so excited for you!! :-) I'd definitely go with one of the sweaters. I like the length of the cream one, but if you're not comfortable with it, definitely go wtih the green one! :-) Can't wait to see how the pictures turn out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look fab mama! I think 4 is best and yes with black and some jewelry. I have to get some holiday photos, but dread it every single year. Gav isn't the best with pictures anymore looks like he is pooping are something haha. Boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will say number 4 but I really like the look in the first photo. It's been years since I've worn a dress and it looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm loving four the most and two just a little less than i love four! can't wait to see some of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Frankly they all look great but I do have to say, that green sweater -- LOOKS FANTASTIC on you... that is DEFINITELY your color!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover