Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, October 14, 2013

Angry Bird Lunch - Angry Bird & Bomb Style

Next on our Angry Bird Lunch theme was one that I swear I will never do again.  I agree with Melissa at Another Lunch that this was a pain in the butt to do .. hehe.  It was a one time I did it and I won't do again.  It's not that it was crazy shapes just a lot of little work that took time.  My rule is while the egg is boiling I get the lunch done.


What you Need:

Bombs (well that is what I called them) - Olives with icing eyes and carrot beaks.
Matilda White Bird - hard boiled egg with carrot beak, olive feathers and black frosting eyebrows, and eye balls.
Pigs - Grapes with black and white icing eyes.
Red - Babybell cheese with a carrot beak and Black icing eyebrows and eyes.

Yes I put the pigs the wrong way, oh well I gave up by then.


Not a simple one like the other's but worth a one time try :).

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

7 comments:

  1. You are a ROCK STAR! And yeah, I can see why you probably don't want to repeat that lunch performance again - that's So. Much. Work!! Good thing Princess Nagger is still asleep, or she'd be nagging me to create something like this for her. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lunch is so cute I could go for it myself! I can see though that it was a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gosh I bet all the teachers gathered around your son to see what was on the menu everyday! SOOOOO cute!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like a lot of work but it's a cute idea. Hopefully the boys are loving them and appreciating what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha - I love the bombs. They came out awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Blake would LOVE this..altough the olives wouldn't get eaten-LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover