Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bunny Invasion for Egg Hunt ... "Cinnabunny" Rolls

For my friends Egg Hunt I wanted to bring two fun dishes first was the Nutter Butter Bunnies. So I go to old faithful Pinterest I went and came across Cinnabunny Rolls on Betty Crocker's Website.  These bunnies were just so freaking cute, ok when they puff up cooked not as cute but still!  


I followed the recipe using the pre-made cinnamon rolls this time, but next time I may just make my own and make them.  This is super easy recipe and so cute that the kids will love!

1
can (12.4 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
12
raisins, for decorating
8
sliced almonds, for decorating
Coarse sugar or sprinkles

  • 1. Start by removing the cinnamon rolls from the package. Place 4 cinnamon rolls on large lightly greased cookie sheet about 3 inches apart. Unroll remaining 4 cinnamon rolls and place on cookie sheet touching one of the coiled cinnamon rolls and folding ends under to create the floppy bunny ears. Pinch the dough to secure the ears to the bunny head.
  • 2. Firmly press 3 raisins on top of each roll to form the eyes and nose and the almonds for the teeth.
  • 3. Bake according to package directions.
  • 4. Cool completely, frost and decorate the ears.




Hope you all have a Hop a long day!  
Yes I have more fun Easter Recipes to come this week!

Do you have any Easter Items you'll be making?

8 comments:

  1. I am doing easter dinner, so there won't be much baking on my end, but I sure do hope someone brings something adorable like these with them to my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you're resisting eating those! Cinnamon rolls are a favorite of mine...pretty much anything with cinnamon is a favorite of mine-lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cinnamon rolls. What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Working your magic as always! You are such a wonder!!! I did good to take the trash out today and do some laundry :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those came out really cute and I bet they are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute!! The only thing I will be making is Palm Trees. Thats it!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover