Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, October 31, 2013

And we wrap this Halloween ...

Several hot glue gun burns later and tons of hours on costume making I'm happy to put this day behind me.  NOT so sure I'll be doing the homemade costume again next year but knowing me I will forget about the pains and go for it again.

We did Wednesday night at the church, they had a huge event with jumpy things, trunk or treat, the High School Band played a few songs and even a costume contest.  If you may have guessed by now I go all out for events and may be a tad bit of a competitive in my nature.  YUP I'm so trying to work on this one!  I must say I was sad that we didn't win (ok a little peeved ... ok really peeved .. God so giving me a lesson to be humble).  We will just say a really cool box with duct tape won and some store bought witch costumes.  YUP I'm over it .. lol (yes I'm a work in progress).


Halloween night we headed up to my parents to visit with them and do the rounds then hit downtown where the shop owners give out candy.  I'm happy to be done with it and happy it will another year before I get some crazy idea to make costumes again ... lol.



Hope you all had a safe night!

Have a GREAT weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Hope they had fun trick or treating! I love their costumes - they seriously came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they would have won, the costumes are amazing. ((HUGS)) You really worked hard to make their Halloween perfect, great job Alexis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT costumes!!! Nicely done, Alexis!! Looks like it was a fun Halloween! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boys look so cute in their costumes. You did a really great job mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Their costumes are AMAZING! My son and I looked at this blog post together. He said he really likes the costumes and minions rock! haha! Great job!!

    ps -- I've nominated you for an award. If you'd like, you have the choice of answering fun questions which are on my blog along with the rules under "Sunshine award". It's my first time participating, and thought it would be fun to tag you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boys look awesome in their costumes.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover