Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, October 7, 2013

Phineas and Ferb Lunch - Ferb

On my Phineas and Ferb lunch boxes, yesterday you saw my Phineas and today I will show you my Ferb.  He actually was my favorite!  Thanks to some wax paper used as tracing paper he came out pretty darn cute if I must say so!


What you Need:
Wax Paper (like tracing paper)
Printer to print his head
Flour Tortilla
Spinach Tortilla (for his Hair) or use regular tortilla and color green
White Cheese
Circle cookie cutter
Black Gel Frosting

First I googled Ferb, copied the one I wanted and saved to a word file.  I made him the size of my opening in my food container.  I then cut out his hair so I could do his hair from the spinach tortilla.  For the head (minus the hair I cut off) I used a whole wheat tortilla.  I folded up some meat and cheese to put in between the two tortilla's.  I then took my circle cookie cutter to cut out the eyes from some white cheese.  I used black gel frosting for the eyes.  I place the green hair on top of the head to pull it all together.   Served with some grapes, mini rice cakes and a few Cheetos. 


Another simple one to make!

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

5 comments:

  1. Love how it turned out. My teenage daughter is a fan of Phineas and Ferb. May have to make her a lunch like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ferb turned out awesome! Again, my boys would LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so cute! My son would love this...now I have to quit being lazy mommy regarding his lunches and step it up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my inspiration!!!! Girl, you are awesome...Your boys have a great mom.can you adopt me? As a kid I would have been over the moon if my mom made this for me.
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover